Message #228

From: Roice Nelson <roice@gravitation3d.com>
Subject: Re: MagicCube5D
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:23:12 -0600

Hey Eric!

Assuming you have a normal x86 PC, here is the link you want:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=0856eacb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5&displaylang=en

The main download page is here (in the off chance you have a 64 bit computer
or something):

http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/downloads/updates/default.aspx

Let me know if you still have troubles. I thought about not using
Microsoft’s .Net stuff because of this platform requirement, but it sure
makes the programming faster/easier! Problem is it is more of a burden on
you guys. But hopefully it won’t be a bad thing to have on your computer.
At some point, there’s a good chance you will run into more software that
will also use it.

Roice

P.S. I went ahead and copied the group in case anyone else was having
similar trouble.