Message #185

From: thesamer <thesamer@interia.pl>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] who wants to take part in FIRST HYPERCUBE Chalenge?
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 10:51:34 +0200

—– Original Message —–
From: Jesse Thompson
To: 4D_Cubing@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 10:26 AM

Hey, I didn’t say I’d be *in* the contest (nor do I have macros
without access to linux at the moment lol) I just suggested a way the
contest could be done :) I can’t solve this blasted thing! hehe S-)

Sorry for that :)

If there will be no other contestents I probably try to fight with myself ;)
Breaking the one hour time is my target during the next week.

(I hope I can do this in the way that Melinda can aprove my result..For example Melinda is sending me scramble situation and I will go under linux, solve, go to windows and send solution. I will check time of solving on stoper..But it take a while to change operating system from windows to linux…and from linux to windows…and logging , connetcting sending so Melinda can only apoxymately result (problably 8 minutes more than real solving time).

Bye,
RD