Message #83

From: Roice Nelson <roice@gravitation3d.com>
Subject: RE: [MC4D] new member
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:57:53 -0500

Hey Chris,

Congrats on the cube! And much thanks for the intro. It was really
interesting to read about your profession, which sounds very cool. I’m
amazed that accomplishing things like sending satellites to orbit Lagrange
points is even possible.

Not that you would want take your work into the hobby realm, but I thought I
would pass along a registration code for a shareware simulator I have online
called Gravitation3D (http://www.gravitation3d.com). You can just cut and
paste this registration information into the program if you are interested
in taking a look.

email address&#58; youarenotmorgansullivan@yahoo.co.uk<br>
registration key&#58; LFL6-DBLX-7ZFZ-6JHG

The calculation engine uses a simple integration scheme and so is not very
accurate, but I may be upgrading it some relatively soon in response to a
request from a company doing some work for NASA. Because of their interest,
just earlier this week I was learning about Lagrange points and attempting
to create some stable L4 and L5 Lagrange point orbits with it. So reading
your intro was a cool coincidence.

Anyway, congratulations again on the cube :)

All the best,

Roice