Message #61

From: ibutton77 <ibutton77@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hola :)
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 23:03:04 -0000

Hello, I am Jesse Thompson, proud to join your prestigious group :) I haven’t solved the cube yet but I’m working on it.
I promised myself I wouldn’t post anything until I had something to contribute, but then I realized I had this small thing I could offer: I made a spiffy rgb file *yay* ;)
0 0 1
1 0 0
0 .8 1
1 1 1
1 1 0
1 0 1
.9 .6 0
0 .8 0

.3 .3 .3

It should provide a little better contrast than the stock rgb file, and with one exception (purple-cyan) it is a plus-yellow tesseract, like the origional european rubick’s cubes. :)
Not to impune the makers of the origional rgb file, but I just couldn’t deal with 3 shades or purple and no red anywhere in sight ;)

Wish me luck on the solving goodness! :)