Message #49

From: Douglas Li <d_funny007@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] New file uploaded to 4D_Cubing
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 07:53:52 -0700

They butchered the 3D number, they doubled the 2
somewhere…. a long time ago I decided to memorize
that number, don’t ask. I don’t want to check, but
probably there’s something wrong with the 4D number
also.

Eh, media… They never get things right. So many RWC
articles were faulty, still havn’t found one that was
flawless. And how the hell do you compare a number
like 20.48s to 20s (guess journalists aren’t
physicists that would know the meaning of significant
digits…. (this was from the article about Fridrich
in a local Binghamton paper, and I think it came the
closest to being perfect))

-Doug Li