Message #15

From: David Vanderschel <DvdS@Austin.RR.com>
Subject: Fwd: Please allow me to introduce myself
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 19:52:23 -0000

Date: Thu Oct 3, 2002 7:18 pm

— In MC4D@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Hayes" <swedishlf@h…> wrote:
Hello to all!

I was asked to write a little blurb about myself to let you know <br> who I am, so here it is!  Please do forgive me as brevity is not my <br> strong suit.

And again I appologize for the length of that. At any rate, I’d love
to get to know you and share thoughts on this and other topics. I
thank you for the privilege of joining your company!

Regards,
Daniel Hayes
— End forwarded message —