Message #3

From: David Vanderschel <DvdS@Austin.RR.com>
Subject: Fwd: Transparency
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 19:23:19 -0000

Date: Sat Apr 6, 2002 4:12 am

— In MC4D@yahoogroups.com, "Jonathan Vaughan"
<jonathan.vaughan@w…> wrote:
> regarding toggling visibility of the invisible face, we briefly
tried that
but
> found the resulting display was totally unusable.

This only applies to the 4&#94;4 and 5&#94;4 since they have substantial <br> inner<br> bits (2x2x2, 3x3x3) that need arranging.

Jon

P.S. (OFF-TOPIC) I recently moved to Paris and am having trouble
finding a
job in software testing/development. If anyone has useful
contacts/advice
I’d be very grateful. Thanks.
— End forwarded message —